This calculator will help you to estimate the amount of money you will need to have saved by retirement age in order to meet your desired retirement income goals -- along with estimating how much you need to be setting aside now in order to fully fund your plan. You have the option of factoring in inflation, up to three post-retirement incomes, and a one-time benefit (sale of home, etc.). You can also print out retirement planning reports for any number of what-if scenarios.
Retirement Calculator Tools
The calculators listed below can help you plan your retirement savings.
This calculator will help you to compare the future value and annualized yield differences between a taxable and a tax-deferred investment.
This calculator will compare the consequences of taking a lump-sum distribution of your 401(k) or IRA versus continuing to save it in (or roll it into) a tax-deferred account until retirement.
This calculator that will give you an idea of the consequences of converting a Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
Find these other helpful financial calculators on capfed.com:
- Mortgage Qualification Calculator
- ARM Vs. Fixed-Rate Calculator
- ARM APR Calculator
- Rent Vs. Buy Calculator
- Mortgage Payoff Goal Calculator
- Debt Calculator
- Auto Lease Vs. Buy
- Missing Loan Term Calculator
- Loan Payment Calculator with Amortization Schedule
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Auto Loan Vs. Home Equity Loan Calculator
- Credit Card Principal/Interest Calculator
- College Funding Calculator
- Lump Sum Savings Calculator
- Interest Withdrawal Vs. Reinvestment Calculator
- Periodic Deposit Savings Calculator
- Monthly Deposit Savings Calculator
- CD Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator
- Simple Loan Calculator