Execuline is a loan that allows you to use the equity in your house to establish an open-end line of credit.
What to know about Capitol Federal's Home Equity Lines of Credit:
- 7 year draw term with a 10 year repayment term
- Minimum monthly payment is greater of $50 or 1.5% of principal balance during the Draw Term. Amortizing payments during the repayment term.
- Interest accrues only on the amounts you borrow, and at favorable rates.
- No closing costs* and NO POINTS.**
- Borrow up to 90% of the current market value of your home, less any outstanding mortgage balance (subject to maximum loan amounts).
- No prepayment penalties.
- Access your line of credit by checks, VISA® access card or cash advances available at any Capitol Federal location.
- Convenient monthly statements that show all transactions and provide complete financial information, including your payment.
For a list of current rates, click here.
Loan information is subject to change. Certain restrictions apply.
* Appraisal may be required and at owner’s expense if: 1) county appraisal not sufficient for loan amount request or 2) depending on Loan-to-Value (LTV).
** No closing costs on percent of balance Execuline Home Equity Loans. You must carry insurance on the property that secures this loan. Certain restrictions apply. Annual percentage rate (APR) may vary. The APR for an 80% Loan-to-Value (LTV) Percent-of-Balance Execulines is 4.000% as of October 20, 2012, with a maximum of 18% and a minimum of 4%. All loans subject to credit approval.
Download, complete, print and mail a pre-authorized transfer form to:
ATTN: Loan Service Department
700 S. Kansas Avenue
Topeka KS 66603
When to set your Pre-Authorized Transfer Dates:
Mortgage Loans and Consumer Loans, except Execuline, are available on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th of each month*; Execuline transfers are available on the 10th of each month only. When selecting your transfer date, remember that these transactions are processed only on regular business days. Should the transfer date fall on a weekend or federal holiday, the transfer will be processed on the next regular business day. If your mortgage or loan payment amount changes, you will be notified in advance of the change.
*On Consumer Loans, if the Pre-Authorized Transfer payment date is later than the loan payment due date, additional finance charges may be incurred.