**** F E A T U R I N G ****
New England & Cape Cod Autumn Foliage
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION
AND A RESERVATION FORM.
INCLUDED FEATURES and HIGHLIGHTS ...........
- 12 Meals (4 dinners, 1 lunch and 7 breakfasts)
- Round trip airport transfers
- Sightseeing tour of Boston with a local guide including the Freedom Trail and Boston Common
- See Plymouth Rock, where our forefathers landed on American Soil
- Feast on a delicious lobster dinner with all the fixins’ on Cape Cod
- Ferry to the resort island of Martha’s Vineyard and see the gingerbread cottages on a guided tour
- Tour the Vanderbilt’s Breakers Mansion and enjoy lunch in Newport, Rhode Island
- Travel the back roads of Vermont through the picturesque mountain villages of Weston and Woodstock
- Ride the Conway Scenic Railroad through New Hampshire’s White Mountains
- Cruise Lake Winnipesakuee aboard the M/S Mount Washington to Wolfeboro, the oldest resort town in New Hampshire
- Visit Kennebunkport, one of Maine’s coastal jewels
- Enjoy a farewell dinner on the waterfront in Maine
- $40 in Mayflower Money
OCTOBER 3 - 10, 2014
per person, double occupancy
Airfare from Kansas City included in the above price
NOTE: Price is subject to future fuel and/or airline baggage surcharges.