10th Annual Irish Treasures Tour
"Ireland begs you to be haunted by her mystery and teased by her fantasies. What is it about this place that entices me so? Is it ancient ruins, wild seascapes, the forty shades of green? Or is it the verbal jousting and continual sing-song of stories in a language that is something beyond English? It is all of these and more. It is a people whose goal is only to be themselves, whose spirit retains a dignity which is rare in today’s world."
— Jill Uris, Ireland Revisited —
INCLUDED FEATURES and HIGHLIGHTS ...........
- Roundtrip air from Kansas City to Ireland
- Eight nights’ deluxe hotel accommodations, including a stay in a historic castle and manor house
- Deluxe motorcoach tour with private driver and guide
- Tour the walled city of Derry with a local guide
- Visit Triona Design Center famous for Donegal Tweed
- Visit Belleek China Factory and the Giant’s Causeway
- Panoramic tour of Dublin
- Dublin City tour with a visit to Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- Shop at Blarney Woolen Mills
- Enjoy the Dingle Peninsula scenic drive and the Cliffs of Moher
- Visit Adare - Ireland’s prettiest thatched village
- Breakfast daily
- All transfers, luggage handling, and taxes for the included features
- Fully escorted by Rosemary Stipe
JUNE 6 - 15, 2014
per person, double occupancy
All passengers will need a valid U.S. passport for this trip.
(Valid six months beyond our return)