True Blue® Bill Payment
Pay virtually anyone in the U.S. with this easy-to-use system, both online and on the telephone. Sign on to True Blue Online® to get started, or simply call 1-888-5TRUBLU (1-888-587-8258).
Time-saving features for online bill payment include:
- One-time payments scheduled for future dates (up to a year).
- Recurring payments for things like rent or car payments, so you don’t have to remember each month when they are due.
- Payment history records all online bill payments for at least a year, making record keeping easy.
Quick "Get Started" Guide for Online Bill Payment:
1. Set up your Payee list (under Add/Modify Payees). These are the businesses or people you pay often.
2. Select One-Time or Recurring Payment.
3. Fill in the send payment on date, the memo line, amount, and from which account to deduct.
4. Select "Next", check the payment for accuracy and then select "Add Payments."
5. Sit back, relax and enjoy the convenience of True Blue® Bill Payment. We’ll put the check in the mail for you!
Telephone Bill Payment
To manage your payees and payments using the telephone interface, dial the Telephone Banking System, 1-888-5TRUBLU. Like True Blue Online®, the Telephone Banking System is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Bill payment activities are accessed by selecting number 8 from the Main Menu below:
1. Account Information
2. Rate Information
3. Transfer of Funds (only accounts listed on Telephone Banking System)
4. Order Checks
5. Branch Locations and Hours
6. Change PIN (Personal Identification Number)
7. VISA® True Blue® Debit Card
8. True Blue® Bill Payment
To set up or modify payees requires operator assistance *
1) Set up a new one-time payment
2) Set up a new recurring payment
3) Review processed payments
4) Review or delete pending payments
5) Review or delete pending payments for a selected payee
* Operator-assisted service will be available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Operators are not available Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Follow the simple instructions provided by the Telephone Banking System. Payees and payments set up or cancelled through the telephone interface will be immediately reflected in the True Blue Online® bill payment interface.