If you have misplaced your True Blue® Direct Debit Card or Capitol Federal Passcard it is important to report it immediately to prevent unauthorized use. Capitol Federal offers four different ways to report a card as lost or stolen.
The best way to report a card as lost or stolen is by calling the Capitol Federal Telephone Banking System which is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week, including holidays. Call the Capitol Federal Telephone Banking System at 1-888-5TRUBLU (1-888-587-8258).
- Select option 7 for VISA® True Blue® Debit Card Services Menu.
- Choose option 2 for card deactivation.
Other ways to report your card as lost or stolen are listed below.
- Visit or call your local branch during normal business hours.
- You may also contact Capitol Federal's Customer Call Center at 1-888-8CAPFED (1-888-822-7333) during Call Center hours.
- After hours, log in to True Blue Online®. Choose the Self Service Tab. Then, report your card as lost or stolen under the Account Services section.