You may transfer both to and from any of your eligible Capitol Federal checking, savings, money market, and Execuline equity line of credit accounts.
Transfers to a loan account will be treated as a payment and applied to the amount due for interest, principal balance, escrow and other receivables, or applied as a principal-only payment.
TO TRANSFER FUNDS:
- Select the account you want to transfer funds From.
- Select the account you want to transfer funds To.
- Select whether the transfer should be applied to the regular payment or principal only.
- For Frequency, select the appropriate schedule for the transfers to occur.
- Enter the First Transfer Date (mm/dd/yyyy) or use the calendar icon to select the date for the transfer to occur.
- For a recurring transfer, enter Number of Transfers by selecting Fixed Number and enter the number of transfers you wish to make or select Unlimited for open-ended transfers.
- Enter the Transfer Amount in dollars and cents. The maximum amount per transfer is $49,999.99.
- Select Next to confirm the details of your transfer.