By using the camera on your smartphone, you can deposit checks into your eligible Capitol Federal® accounts in only a few simple steps – without driving to a bank branch or ATM. Mobile deposits can be made at any time of day, from anywhere. A $0.75 charge will be applied per check deposited.
With Mobile Deposit, you can:
• Save yourself a trip to the bank or ATM
• Deposit checks anytime, anywhere
• Deposit checks securely – with confirmation of deposit
How to use:
1. Sign the check you plan to deposit
2. Sign in to the Mobile Application on your smartphone
3. Select the deposit button
4. Select new deposit
5. Choose which account you’d like to deposit to
6. Enter the amount from the check
7. Snap a picture of the front and back of your check
8. Confirm your deposit
Mobile Banking is just as safe as using True Blue Online® on a computer. See why.
To use Mobile Banking you must first be enrolled in True Blue Online®. Enroll here.
Mobile Deposit is available for select smart phones. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. A $0.75 charge will be applied per check deposited. The maximum daily limit for mobile check deposits is $2,500.00. Deposits are subject to review and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Checks are reviewed and processed daily, Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays. Checks received by 12:00 p.m. will generally post the same business day. Checks received after 12:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day. Deposit limits and restrictions apply. Log into True Blue Online or Mobile Banking for the complete terms and conditions of the mobile deposit service.